THE ART OF PHOTO AND CAMARA PRESENTATION

This blog Bring's you family historians,realizing the usefulness of recording their family legacies with home video cameras. This blog describes methods for using home video equipment that can be operated by nearly any family member with virtually no experience. Produce a high-quality and entertaining video production. Planning to final editing, this blog guides you through the entire filming and production process

Monday, January 1, 2007

Introduction to Photography(1)

This is all 6 parts, concatenated. Depite the subject line ;)
Andrew
From: vibard@utopia.resntl.bhp.com.au (David Barnes)
Subject: Int. to photography Pt 1
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1993 06:33:55 GMT
Lines: 238

On one of my rare visit to this news group I noted a posting that expressed dismay in the lack of informative articles to be found and suggested that if anyone felt motivated to post a few more expansive articles it may be appreciated. Having been a professional photographerf or the past 10 years I tend to avoid this group, as it's often the forum for beginners problems etc., which is fair enough. But as I said, I still visit rec.photo from time to time to answer a question or seek out a pearl of wisdom from a posting. So in the spirit of global communication, after all that's what the networks all about, I would be happy to post a series of articles on photography that I compiled a few years ago for an introductory photographic course at the local technical college. So please forgive me if they are a little out of date or not advanced enough for some, they were intended for people who were just starting to get into photography. I know that I would appreciate similar articles being posted in other groups, I read, where I consider myself a rank beginner and am often reluctant to post questions that would appear too simple. Anyway enough of the prattle here is the first of the series, let me know if this proves useful and I will post the rest over the next few weeks.

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home